The River Advanced Teacher Training 300 Hour takes enrolled participants on a 7 month journey to deepen their own practice, enrich their understanding of themselves, as yogis and as teachers, and of course, to refine foundational skills learned during their initial 200 hour training. Trainees build upon and focus their skills as an advanced yoga teacher. Trainees will methodically work on their skills as a power vinyasa teacher, as well as chose paths of individualization that can include anatomical, lunar, and philosophical paths. Through the physical practices, as well as mental study, yoga will be presented in a way to create depth over width in each teacher’s offering.
This training has been accredited by Yoga Alliance and meets and exceeds all their parameters.
If you are ready to dive deep into your yoga instruction, this is the training for you. The River program will provide deep community, individualized support and feedback, and opportunities for self-regulation.
$500 non-refundable deposit required to reserve a space. Deposit will be refunded if applicants is not admitted into the program. Payment plans available.
*The first 8 to register will be gifted a lululemon yoga mat and mala
Participants can enroll in individual modules at the cost of $250 per weekend. See individual module options here. Please note regarding registration for individual module education:
- Participants must have completed a 200 hour YTT before participating in a module. Instructors will assume that all participants have a basic understanding of how to teach a yoga class and the content of each model is specifically designed to improve teaching abilities as well as increase knowledge.
- Module hours count a CONTINUING EDUCATION. Participants will not receive a certification, even if they enroll in all 9 modules. To receive a 300 hour certification students must complete the full training which includes Wednesday nights, additional weekend hours and independent study.
- Modules taken this year CANNOT be credited toward a future 300 hour certification. As stated above, to receive a certificate students must enroll in the full 300 hour program.
Informational Session Dates:
- Wednesday, January 3rd – 5:45pm
*Complimentary yoga class offered prior to or following each information session.
February 28-October 24, 2018
- Wednesday Evenings: February 28th-June 27th & September 19th-October 24st
- Core Modules (required weekends):
- March 3/4
- March 17/18
- March 31/April 1
- Apr 28/29
- June 2/3
- Optional Weekends (pick 3 out of 6):
- June 30/Jul 1
- Apr 14/15
- May 12/13
- June 16/17
- September 15/16
- Sept 29/30
- Oct 13/14
2018 weekend module dates & descriptions can be found HERE.
Training Guest Instructors:
Our teaching team will be composed of the very best 500 certified guest instructors to ensure the highest caliber of training. Each guest instructor will share their knowledge of a specialized aspect of the yoga practice during the weekend modules. Learn more about guest instructors.
All applicants must have completed a 200 hour yoga alliance certified training prior to this 300 hour advanced yoga teacher training.